| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wroclaw in October is a little cool at 8.9 °C (48.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.6 °C (40.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in October is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with rain occasionally. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of H2O tumbles across an average of 12 days.
- The heavens above Wroclaw are somewhat dreary having on balance merely 3:42 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:39 long and the longest day is 11:33 long with an average length of 10:35.
- There are approximately 6:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wroclaw October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Wroclaw, Poland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Wroclaw: