| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wroclaw in November is cool at 3.9 °C (39.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.6 °C (33.1 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with occasional sleet, rain or snow. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of liquid is deposited during on average 13 days.
- The blue above Wroclaw is really dreary having on balance just 1:44 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:14 long and the longest day is 9:35 long with an average length of 8:51.
- There are approximately 6:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 79.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wroclaw November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Wroclaw, Poland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Wroclaw: