| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wroclaw in January is slightly cold at -1.8 °C (28.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.3 °C (34.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.3 °C (22.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in January is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched with snow sometimes. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of water descends across on average 16 days.
- In January the heavens above Wroclaw are dismal with on balance just 1:27 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 7:59 long and the longest day is 9:05 long with an average length of 8:27.
- There are approximately 6:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 17.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 82.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wroclaw January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Wroclaw, Poland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Wroclaw: