| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wroclaw in February is slightly cold at -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with occasional snow. A paltry 26mm (1in) of liquid tumbles across on average 13 days.
- In February the heavens above Wroclaw are very dim with on average a scanty 2:15 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:08 long and the longest day is 10:45 long with an average length of 9:55.
- There are approximately 7:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wroclaw February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Wroclaw, Poland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Wroclaw: