| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wroclaw in December is very cool at 0.2 °C (32.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.1 °C (26.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with sleet or snow every now and then. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of water is dropped across an average of 14 days.
- In December the skies in Wroclaw are dismal having an average of just 1:15 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 7:53 long and the longest day is 8:12 long with an average length of 7:58.
- There are approximately 6:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 16.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 83.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wroclaw December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Wroclaw, Poland
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Wroclaw: