| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wroclaw in April is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.8 °C (37 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with occasional rain, sleet or snow. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of fluid is released during an average of 13 days.
- In April the heavens above Wroclaw are slightly fair with an average of a modest 4:40 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 14:42 long with an average length of 13:48.
- There are approximately 8:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wroclaw April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Wroclaw, Poland
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Wroclaw: